What I Wore

Sorry peeps. It's been a while since I posted anything and I had promised to do it everyday. :(

A little over a week ago I went to the George Strait concert- I was all decked out in my snazziest country attire- with a twist. I knew I wasn't going to wear jeans- too predictable. And I didn't want to go for the waaay over done little dress/ skirt with boots look. So. What did I wear? The absolutely cutest chambray strapless shorts romper, a blingy belt and boots. I loved it. It was the country version of my urban, all-black mini-shorts look that I froze in for one lucky bastard- just to make his "girlfriend" jealous. (It worked by the way.) I'll have to get dressed in that one of these days just to show you. It's way super cute and oh-so-sexy. 

So I'm glad I didn't wear the traditional look for this concert. What do you think? (I wish I had better pics though.)


And then I found a hat! 


Comments

Popular Posts