Telling Time

I love watches but I don't wear one. Hmmm... I've worn them before and I want to wear them again. Why don't I? Well, I guess I'm undecided about which one I want. There is one that I truly truly truly want. Truly.

Fossil White Ceramic Watch
The Fossil White Ceramic watch. It's just so pretty! And whoa!! Fossil has a pink one too... Love it!!

Rado Original
My dear friend has a Rado. It's absolutely gorgeous and timeless. Love it's classic, chic, metal/ gold band and sleek face. This is an everyday watch.

Anne Klein Silver Charm Watch
I had this exact silver lucky charm watch. I loved it! Cute and whimsical- just perfect for the summer frock or pencil skirt and kitten heels. Meow...

These are a few of my favorite watch styles. But who can forget the iconic Swatch watch of the late 80's. Yes. I wore and armful in all colors and styles. Funny. I had an all white one... Maybe I'll get the white ceramic Fossil as my grown-up version for my birthday?? ;)



Comments

Popular Posts