Summer Fashion {Sense}

Hello! I hope you're having a fashionably fabulous summer! It's been a while hasn't it? I wanted to share with you today some of my favorite summer things.

1-Pedicures. They're a must and as you know I'm not fond of the un-pedicured foot. Remember? This is how I really feel. So go out and get a pedicure and check out these fabulous OPI shades. I love OPI polish names. So clever!

2-Shades. My hands down favorite shades are Ray-Ban Aviators. Love. Them. They look good on me.  If you're not the aviator type, I hear the Wayfarer is making a strong come back, or check out these classic styles!

3-Flip-flops. The best flip flops in the world (IMHO) are Havianas. I've had several pair for years and no blow outs! And if it's possible, they feel more comfortable with time. Yes. Flip-flops can be even more comfy! Read about this girls quest for the "perfect flip flops" here. 

There ya go. Pair a perfect pedi with some cute flops and classic shades with your favorite summer outfit... Which is yours? Sundress? Shorts and a tank? Jeans and white tee? Go out there and look fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts