{A few of} My Favorite Things




It's that time of year again! Gift giving and giving thanks. There are few things I love more than getting packages in the mail. And there are quite a few subscription mail order items to choose from- here are some of my favorites! Pick these for yourself or for gifts for the beauty queen, mom on the go, or super guy in your life. 


1- Birchbox- For $10 a month you will receive a selection of beauty samples (and some fun non-beauty items too!) that the fabulous Birchbox team has tried and tried again. Their samples are from both well-known brands and emerging gems. You can then shop the website for full-size items which ship for free if you spend over $50.  *Bonus- they come in cute little boxes you can up cycle for cute desk accessories, makeup boxes, anything! Check out their website and super cool beauty items here.

2- Naturebox- Healthy, delicious snacks delivered each month! You get 5 packages for $20. You can customize your box each month for vegan or organic, and all delicious! My son loves them too! Check out their selections here.

3- Dollar Shave Club- This one is for the guys. (But I use them myself.) The premise is you get five- yes FIVE- blades a month for $1. Wow! You can upgrade (which I did) for a $6 blade for four blades a month. Still a steal! You get a handle with your first shipment and can add another later- which is how I came to use them too. Love the shave and I'm sure your guy will too. Check them out here.

P.S. I also love Julep {nail polish every month!} and Barkbox {for the pooch!}

Comments

Popular Posts