What I Want... Birthday Edition

Well well well... What do we have here?? A birthday coming up? Who's I wonder? Hmm... Well yours truly is celebrating the 10th anniversary of her 27th birthday in a few short weeks. And if I could have anything in the world, this is what I'd want. Lucky for you (and me) you didn't have to ask, and I didn't have to respond with the obligatory "Oh you don't have to get me anything for my birthday!" We all say that, but secretly we all want fabulous things for our birthdays with out having to tell anyone what it is we want. They should know, right? I mean a true friend should know you well enough to pick something for you without having to ask you, right? Hmm... Not likely in this girl's world. My tastes change on a whim and, well, I'm "particular" about things.

For example, I love love love Ray-Ban sunglasses. Really the only brand I'm a slave to. And aviators are the classic style I love.

Ray-Ban Aviators Silver Frame/ Smoke Pink Mirror Lens 
So I continue... What else is there that I've always wanted??? Hmm... Tiffany. Every girl loves that classic Tiffany blue box. Well, I do too. But recently I came across a Tiffany purse. Ohemgee! Too cute for words. Suede and leather reversible, kinda slouchy, just enough room for everything, must have purse.

Tiffany Reversible Tote in Suede &  Metallic Leather
Since I'm living in dream world right now, let's go for the gusto. My all time favorite car in the world is a Mustang. Convertible to be exact. And white to be even more exact.
White Mustang Convertible... Swoon
And... then there's Chanel. Chanel anything. And everything. A classic, quilted leather handbag. Chanel No. 5. How about a shopping trip? I need a new spring/ summer wardrobe.
Chanel 
So can you picture me in my new Mustang Convertible wearing Chanel, new Ray-Ban Aviators, and a new Tiffany tote next to me? Look fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts