Shoes & Feet


Alright people. It's getting warm, feet are coming out. Please, for all that is good and kind in the world, DO NOT GO OUT with calloused feet. It's not attractive.

You don't need an expensive pedicure to have fab feet. Get a pumice stone or a foot file. I keep one in the shower. Each night slather your freshly washed feet with lotion, or even better- Vaseline, and put on socks. It works wonders. In the morning your toes will be B-E-utiful! And if you're so inclined, put a little polish on the piggies! (Guys, don't worry about the polish part.) Me? I love red toes. French Pedicure? Not so much. It's boring. And waaaay overdone.

I love wearing flip-flops like there's no tomorrow! Go crazy with them. They're cheap and you can coordinate with everything. Notice I didn't say match? No. Don't match them to your outfit. Remember what I said about shoes? They should "go with". Good you were listening.

Comments

  1. alright, alright.....I'll use the pumice stone more frequently. I'd still much rather get a salon pedicure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'd rather have a salon pedi, but touch ups are a must! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo guilty of this. Too busy or too lazy to go get it done is the real question.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts