What to Wear

Where to start? Hmmm. I love clothes. I love shoes. And I love to help others to look their best. I have no fear in telling you what is wrong with your outfit and how to look absolutely fabulous.

Black drives me nuts. Most people wear this because it's safe. Um. It's not. It's usually faded and depressing, and certainly does not make you look thin. It makes you look the same as in any other color. Be bold. Try some color for a change. It always looks better than black. And if you must wear black- do not pair it with red! So boring! Wear any other color- even white. Nothing looks more sophisticated than neatly pressed black- well fitting- trousers and a white button down. But then again, you may be mistaken for a waiter

Shoes. Shoes can make or break an outfit. Don't be shy. They do not have to match, they just have to "go". I love to do red shoes with a lavender twinset and grey dress slacks. In the fall. In the summer, wear the white jeans. I assure you they look better than you think. And pair them with high heel sandals and a bright top.

Don't say you don't have anything to wear. I'm sure you do. I can help.

That's my rambling for now. Keep looking. I have more to say!

Comments

Popular Posts