Flip Flops

It's here!! Warm weather is finally here and it's staying... ALL. SUMMER. LONG. You know what that means right? Flip-flops! I love love love flip-flops. If I could wear them everyday, all day, even to work, I would. I think guys can wear them too. (as long as he has clean toes! )

Here are a few of my favorites for gals and guys...

1. Havaianas are my absolute favorites. They are super comfy, last forever, come in all sorts of schnazzy colors and patterns, and they're cheap! You can pair these with a cute sundress or the ever famous shorts/ tank tops combo.
Havaianas
2. Crocs are a very close second. I recently discovered how comfy they are. But they're chunky and I think they're more for jeans and tee type day.
Crocs
3. For the guys, I love the Reef "Fanning" flops. They have a bottle opener in the sole! Too cool...
Reef "Fanning"
Those are my top faves for now. Might change soon... You never know. One thing I must tell you- before going out in flops, be sure your toes are done! :)

Comments

Popular Posts