Spring Has Sprung!

And I have nothing to wear. Really. I'm pretty sure I've said that before, and it's probably not what you want to hear from a girl who likes to tell you what to wear... But it's true. I haven't been shopping in ages and sometimes, well, things get a little boring. You know?

I need inspiration. Fast. I've been crazy busy and it seems like all I wear are jeans and tees. And I don't mean the cute graphic tees under a mini cardy with trouser cut jeans like I usually wear. I mean Levi's and a Spurs tee with running shoes. Cute for the regular "Cub Scout mom on the run" I'm sure, but I never in a million years thought I'd be one of regulars. Sigh.

So this weekend, or tonight, or right now, I'm going to catch up on my Lucky, W, Glamour and Vogue mags that have been piled up in the corner collecting dust for the last couple months. Let's see what's going on in the fashion world! I promise you something fabulous will come of it!

Comments

Popular Posts