Recycled {sense}

I love clothes. I love fashion. I love doing good for the earth too. I tried to figure out a way to combine them... Recycle. Reuse...

I love Starbucks, so I have a ton of their little shopping bags. And I use them regularly to take lunch to work and to carry other small things wherever I go. Well, as most paper things do, they tend to get frayed and worn. I wanted to keep using them! So, I wrapped them in colorful duct tape. Yup. Duct tape. Duck Tape brand has some awesome colors and patterns...

Here's how. Take the plain bag. Measure strips of tape- best to do it one at a time- and wrap! (this particular bag is 25 1/2" all around)

Here's the pics!

Plain Starbucks bag...
Supplies...
Rows & rows of tape! 
My favorite one... :)

 I love these bags!! Go out and do good. Look fabulous doing it!

Comments

Popular Posts