Jeans with Heels Does Not Equal Dressy

Okay Ladies. This is kinda part two of the "black does not equal dressy" lesson/ scolding we had yesterday. Sorry to be so harsh. Didn't mean to step on any toes or hurt any feelings. I just want every one of you to be as beautiful and unique as you really are. And if we're all standing around in black tops, jeans and heels, then really, have we accomplished that? No. Didn't think so.

There's jeans. And there's jeans. I have about 10 + pair. Why? Well, because. You need them, of course silly! All sorts of styles, shades of blue and lengths. I stick with blue mostly. A few black, but my black is mostly for slacks or skirts. I need flat front ankle length dark wash for work to wear with ballet flats. Trouser cut, slight flare, long length to wear with heels- also for work or... drum roll please... to go out! I love my trouser jeans to go out. The longer length makes your legs go on for miles. Even if you're only 5 feet tall like me! Skinny leg jeans look fabu with super high heels or flats too, but your top should not be skinny also.

Now. Waist high, taper leg faded thigh jeans DO NOT pair well with heels. In fact they do not pair well with any shoes. Or your body. If you find these in your closet, promptly remove them. If I see you with your red tab, faded wash, straight leg jeans, sporting a black top, and heels next time we go out... then I know you didn't read this. Be fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts