Black does not equal dressy

Alright ladies. When it's time to go out, let's get dressed up!

I mean really. Pull out your best top and slacks, or dress, and strappy shoes- the whole bit. But please do not tell me that you very best dressy top for every single occasion- wedding, out with your hubby, out with the gals, bachlorette party, etc., is BLACK! Really. It cannot be true. Yet, I see it. ALL. THE. TIME.

I refuse to wear black unless it's for a funeral. Okay, yes, I own black, but I accessorize with it. And don't pair it with red, gray, or white. That's BORING!!! Black with yellow or teal or lime. Zing! Much snazzier. Don't match the shoes or purse either- please. The should "go with" as we discussed earlier. Nude colors are good, or whatever you feel like! Or just ask me. ;)

Pull out your reds, yellows, oranges.... whatever! It's summer and these colors look fabulous with your tan!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts