Casual Friday

When you work in an office the dress code can vary from business professional (suits, jackets, ties) to casual. Even in the "casual" spectrum, that can vary from jeans and tees to khakis and polos. My work place is on the extra casual end of the dress code rainbow and Fridays are no exception.

I decided to push the envelope a bit and dress unusually casual- even for me. I wore a super cute, super tiny green-on-green polka-dot mini skirt and a pink & green screen print Polo tee. Paired with cork soled flip flops... yeah that's waaay casual for me.

So... I opted for the flip flops since I had a super cool "skin tight jeans" (blue) pedi that I wanted to show off! Typically I wear heels everyday, yes everyday. But that would be incredibly tacky for a chino skirt & tee. Happy Friday! Wonder what the weekend will bring??

Comments

Popular Posts