Weekend Wear

This weekend has been a "stay at home" affair. Lots to do here! Yard work, closet clean out, kitchen organizing... busy, busy! So what do I wear at home? Good question. Glad you asked. 99.9% of the time when I'm at home I wear tanks, shorts & flip flops. Shocking I know.

I have tanks of all colors and I love them year round. Layered under shirts and sweaters in the cooler months. Layered or alone in the warmer months. It makes for a more colorful look and you know me- I love color. And don't worry about the "matchy-matchy", it should "go with" the other colors you're wearing. Don't be afraid to pair a navy tank with hot pink or shades in the same family- red & pink, Kelly green & hunter... Try to avoid black & red or black & white- it's so predictable. I'm not saying to ever put those colors together but not every time. Mix it up! You get it right?

Now to think about tomorrow's look... hmm... Got me some new Gap jeans and an awesome tie-back white top from Banana Republic. The jeans and white top is so classic; let's see how I can change it up! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts