What I Bought...

At Goodwill. Yes. I shopped at Goodwill yesterday. I'll go there about 2 or 3 times a year to see what I can find. It's always and adventure, you have to have some time on your hands, and you have to be flexible with what you're looking for. Actually it's better if you're not looking for something specific- I did that once and it took forever!! Like finding a needle in a haystack. :/


So all in all for $36 and about an hour and a half of going through the racks this is what I bought:

  • Ann Taylor wool tweed trousers
  • For the Republic khaki cargo pants
  • Ann Taylor LOFT gray cords
  • Ann Taylor LOFT red cords
  • Tommy Hilfiger gray cord zip jacket
  • Ann Taylor red short sleeve turtleneck sweater
  • Chaus frilly blouse
  • Gap cropped jeans
  • H & M olive skirt
  • Sparkly strappy heels- for fun (I was thinking about that episode of SATC where at the end Carrie is running across the street in her Manolo Blahniks in cargo pants and a tank top) And yes... I know most all episodes that well. This is the one where her shoes were stolen at her friends shower and said friend thinks it's ridiculous that anyone spends $400 for shoes. In the end Carrie "registers" and her friend buys them for her... Maybe that's what I should do! 
  • Class Club (from Dillard's I think) yellow cord button down- for James
  • Mario stuffed doll- for Jacob :)
See the pics below. Now go out and get creative with your shopping. 


Red cords & gray jacket

Gray cords & khaki cargos

Olive skirt
Tweeds & turtleneck


Gap cropped jeans
Frilly blouse
Yellow cord button down

Sparkly strappy heels

Comments

Popular Posts