AFW Mash Up Team 2013

For Austin Fashion Week 2013, I was lucky enough to be part of a mash up team. This is a team effort comprised of a photographer, hair stylist, makeup artist, designer, and model. My team was also blessed with a jewelry artist (that's what I call her!), and yours truly- a wardrobe stylist. But this isn't about me. It's about owner/founder of Grey Parachutes- vintage antique retro jewelry, Lulu Hamissou.

I had a wonderful evening chatting with Lulu last Friday at our team trunk show hosted by Salon O and Martha Millan to kick off AFW '13. Lulu is fun, passionate, and has great style of her own. Once you see her jewelry, you'll most definitely agree.  These are just a few of the fabulous items in her collection displayed at Friday's trunk show. I love them all!







This piece was featured in our mash up team photo
Check out all the fabulous vintage jewelry at  greyparachutes.com. I know there are a few pieces I'm eyeing for my own jewelry collection! ;)

*They will also soon be featured on ASOS! Eek! I'll keep you posted on that too.

Comments

Popular Posts