Summer Must Haves

Summer Must Haves

Summer is my favorite season. Lucky for me, living in central Texas means it lasts a very long time! Here's a few things I must have to get through the summer.

1. Sunglasses:  My personal favorite is Ray-Bans Aviators, but choose a pair that you love. Go 
trendy or classic to keep that blasting sun out of your eyes.

2. Flip flops: My personal favorite flip flops are Havianas. So comfy, rather cheap, and they last practically forever! But go ahead and stock up on lots of colors next time you see them anywhere.

3. Funky tees: I love soft, comfy tees with a vintage vibe. Definitely keep a basic black and white on hand too. 

4. Makeup basics: Summer heat melts practically everything off your face, so I go minimal for summer- BB cream, waterproof mascara, lipgloss, and bronzer/blush combo. 

5. Hair basics: Keeping those long tresses out of the way is a must sometimes in this heat. I always have lots of elastics, headbands, and bobby pins on hand. 


Summer Must Haves by ragonzalez featuring h&m hair accessories

Comments

Popular Posts