Boots I Love

Boots. To me the essential fall/ winter/ cold/ rainy weather shoe. I love me some boots and here some of my favorite styles. And what to wear with them just in case you need to know!

Nine West BizzyBee Boot
Wear these knee-high boots with just about anything- over skinny jeans, with a knee-length pencil skirt, or even tights & shorts, if you dare!

Nine West Ankle Bootie
This boot would look amazing with winter white slacks and a black turtleneck or even jeans and white button down top.

Hunter Quilted Rain Boot
Love these with a short plaid skirt and tights!

UGG Classic Tall Flora
Now I'm a recent convert of the UGG fan bandwagon, so if you're gonna wear UGGs they may as well be super cute, hot pink ones! These look super cute with a poofy skirt, patterned tights and a graphic tee.

So there you have it. Boots of my favorite style and color. Look fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts