What to Wear on Sunday

I've had this black jersey wrap dress that's been hanging in the back of my closet for... ever. I can't believe I almost forgot about this lovely gem! I wish it was DVF, but alas it's not. A wrap dress is so classic and timeless. Every girl should have one!

DVF Wrap Dress
Since I'm short, I typically wear dresses just at or below the knee and wear nude colored shoes. Nude shoes give length to your leg since it doesn't get cut off at the ankle with a black (or red) shoe. Still very stylish otherwise!

Steve Madden Patent Heels
My accessories-

A black quilted leather jacket. It was cold this morning!!

Haute Hippie Leather Jacket
leopard print scarf (we talked about this one a long time ago)

Leopard Print Scarf
chunky silver necklace and earrings

Silver Beaded Necklace
This is probably one of the simplest outfits and one of the most elegant for a day time event- such as church or lunch with the ladies. Be fabulous girls!

Comments

Popular Posts