Gone Shopping

I love to shop. Y'all must know that by now! When I go shopping though, I don't usually go to look for a specific thing- when I do I never find it... I love to look and browse and try things on for inspiration. I didn't used to like to try things on, but after losing all this weight over the last couple years, I kinda have to. I have no idea if something is going to fit just by looking at it. I used to be able to do that!

When I go shopping I look for classic, timeless pieces. Cardigans, skirts, solid colors, simple patterns. You know? Things I can put together without much effort. This is what I bought recently...

A shirtdress. This one is from Forever 21.


A chambray mini-skirt. Also from Forever 21


Silvery grey peep-toes. These are Nine West and so are mine!


Acid washed jeans. Yes. You read it correctly. I bought acid washed jeans!



Suede loafers


White Banana Republic pants. Yes. White pants in the fall. Do it!


So there you have it. My most recent purchases. All pretty basic and ready to "go with" just about anything in my closet!

Comments

Popular Posts