Dresses

I love love love wearing dresses. The make me feel pretty and dressy and you only have one thing to think about when getting dressed in the morning! It's such a bonus. I mean don't you hate picking out the right top for the pants or skirt you picked? And then there's belt options, jacket/ cardy possibilities... It's a miracle I ever get out the door when I don't wear a dress!

Back to dresses. They're a year round option you see. Pair with tights and a jacket or cardy in the fall/ winter months. Boots or chunky heels are a great shoe alternative to the ever loving sandal/ flipflop option in the summer. Here are a few of my favorite dress styles. 

Wrap Dress
White Sundress
Funky Print
Sheath Dress
These are some of the basic dress styles I have in my closet and can be worn in so many ways- tights, boots, chunky heels, ballet flats... That's not even getting into the accessories! 

Comments

Popular Posts