My Fashion Rules

There are fashion rules that have come and gone through the ages. I follow some and break some. This is my list of what I follow and I'll be the first to tell you... All rules can be bent or broken. You wear what makes you feel and look good. But if you have no clue, then good news! I can help.

1. White- yes it can be worn after Labor Day and before Easter- year-round really. It just depends on the weight of the fabric, the style of the garment and what you're accessorizing with. For example, white jeans tucked into brown knee high boots and worn with a denim jacket. Perfect for colder months!



2. Jeans- long length and dark wash. Look for this and your legs will look super long (even if you're only 5 feet tall!) Dark wash makes you slimmer and can easily fall into the "dressy" jeans category.



3. Jewelry- I usually stick with one bold piece and keep the rest simple. Bold bracelet or chunky necklace.


That's my top three. Look fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts