What I Wore

...To the mall.

I went to the mall today... Window shopping mostly. I didn't buy anything, but I do know that my Christmas "wish list" is longer! I wore jeans and a tee, and clogs. Nothing big, but super cute and super comfy!

I love Target jeans...
Target Bootcut Vintage Wash


*Vintage "Muscle Car" tee...
"Plum Crazy" Dodge Challenger tee
Puffy Vest...
Target Puffer Vest
Purplish Scarf...
Convers One Star Scarf
Børn clogs... My "mall" shoes...
Børn Marley Clogs

There you have it. Notice nothing matches exactly, but it "goes with" each other. Coordinate your colors, try not to be super matchy-matchy! Be stylish and comfy. I'm all for Uggs and sweats... Just not at the same time and NOT to the mall! Be fabulous!


*The tee is slightly different than the one I wore, but it's about the look.

Comments

Popular Posts