What I Want for Christmas

Seems a little early to be talking about Christmas lists to me, but since next Friday is the all important "Black Friday" and the following Monday is "Cyber Monday" I figured now is as good a time as any to let you know what I want. I'm pretty sure this list is universal, so this list should do good for any gal.

1. Leather gloves- red leather or camel leather gloves are nice... or maybe blue!


2. iPod nano- pink
3. Wellies/ Rain boots- classic black rain boots
Burberry Wellington Rain Boots
4. Sparkly eyelash curler
Tarte Jeweled Eyelash
5. Chocolates (stocking stuffer)
Vosges Holiday Mini Candy Bar Library
6. Martini Set
5-piece Martini Set

That's my "me" list. Look for updates on what to get "him" or mom or that friend that has EVERYTHING in the coming weeks! Stay fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts