Birthday Parties

Yesterday was my son's birthday and today was his party. I usually go all out and theme's are big for us. This year he chose "SpongeBob Squarepants" much to my dismay. And the location was chosen to be a popular mouse themed pizza playland. So I bought invitations, napkins (which I forgot to use) tattoos for the kids, and sweatbands for the boys & I. Yes I said sweatbands. For our wrists- way cool, I know. On top of all this, we always coordinate our clothes (or should I say "I coordinate our clothes") to go with the theme of the party. Last year was Wall-E and we all wore Wall-E tees. Mine was sparkly. One year James wanted an Army men party. We "ordered" our guests to come to the party and wear camo. Surprisingly they all did! The boys wore regular camo shirts and mine was pink. You get the idea...

So I had a helluva time finding these SpongeBob tees and finally got them this afternoon. I think it adds pizzazz. We had a great time and wonder what he'll think of next year!

Comments

Popular Posts