Peeps

No, not the sugary neon candy of Easter time. But one of my favorite type of shoes... Peep-toes! Oh so sexy... peep-toe shoes allow just the tips of your cute toes to peek out. And mine are always red or hot pink. Never French pedi. I despise it...

It was the first really beautiful, warm day here in central Texas and I wanted to show off my hot pink toes. So I pulled on my denim trousers, white elbow sleeve tee and my red suede peep-toes. Again, I kept the jewelry simple- my silver cross chain and diamond stud earrings. Not sure why I've been doing that lately- I typically like loads of chains and hoops or bold earrings. *My disclaimer now is that what I say works one day will change and I will say it's awful on another day. I promise that. Don't ever hold me to a previous fashion post. It's ever changing.



I told a friend once that I will look at anyone and think of a way to improve their look, including myself. Sorry, I do that all the time, without much thought, and I'll rarely tell you. :) When I got to work I realized I would have preferred my brown buckle peeps. Oh well. These were just as cute, but I rarely wear suede in the spring or summer. And technically this isn't spring yet, so I'm safe. Plus brown is kinda boring when paired with denim and a white tee.

And then there's my hair. It defies gravity and I love it. Most people love it or they hate it. I call it the birds' nest. But with the magic of a blow dryer, a flat iron, wax, putty and hairspray, I can work unbelievable magic in about 10 minutes. I also love my stylist. She's the freakin' rockstar who created this style and I love her for it! 

So I also like to play with the Photoshop app on my iPhone. It's way crazy fun and so much easier to use than regular Photoshop! Really.

And I'll tell you why I despise the French pedi another day... 

Comments

Popular Posts