Monday Monday

Feeling the funky Monday blues and I had no idea what to wear! I know. It happens a lot. It was a gray, rainy day and I was way crazy sleepy. And I'm still sleepy. So this will be short and to the point. I don't think I looked my best and I really wanted to take a pic and play with Photoshop, but I forgot. :(

I wore my faded Gap jeans- always the default favorite, a green tee (with a screen print in gray) and a white belt. Of course I wore heels. Black with white stitching to match the belt. I'm not all about the "matchy-matchy" but you got tie it all together.  Black pearl earrings to tie in the gray screen print on the tee. Too much to think about? Not really. Think about and really know what's in your closet. Know your style, what works, what fits, what colors you like and look good on you. Anything but black! Only Michael Kors can get away with that. Then look at the pieces by colors. Think about colors in nature and how they go together. Of course green goes with everything! It's the color of leaves- just choose the right shade. You get the idea? 

As I was so sleepy, I decided to wear my glasses as an "accessory." They're a bit funky, square frame dark red. Yup. Red glasses. I wear them all the time- not everyday- but enough to know they really go with anything. So if you wear glasses, use them as an accessory. 

I had to carry my navy blue, Gap elbow-sleeve cardigan in case in got cold in the office, which inevitably does. Navy is a color I wear with everything also. You can do that with gray, black (of course), khaki, and denim. There are shade variations of those you want to watch for though. Another topic for another day... Good night my fashionistas! :)

Comments

Popular Posts