Black Satin Taffeta... for Day

Perhaps a black satin hotpants strapless jumpsuit to work is inappropriate. But it's oh-so-cute! I love this cute little number and only one lucky bastard has seen me in it. ;) So, I went for the alternative- a black satin poofy skirt! I dressed it down with a black ribbed tank top, loads of chains, and silver ballet flats. And of course since it's inevitably freezing in the office, a denim jacket. Anything else- a cardy or mini-blazer- would have been way over the top cutesy. 
So here's a pic of the top...



And a pic of the bottom... just the pattern. Couldn't show the whole skirt. But it's a poofy skirt- a bit longer than I would normally wear, so I may take it to a seamstress. It hits about mid-calf and I prefer just below the knee.

Comments

Popular Posts