The Daily Gazette

I think I told y'all about this tee before. It's one of my faves. It's green and has a faded gray screen print of a newspaper called the "Daily Gazette" on the front. I wore it today with my faded Gap 1969 long & lean jeans and brown peep-toe espadrilles.  Had to turn up the cuff on the jeans since these shoes are a bit shorter than most of the heels I typically wear. Hey, what can you do when you're only 5 feet tall?

Now my hair is super spiky short and I've changed the stuff I use in it. It's some sort of wax/ paste stuff called "surf hair" so it looks like I've spent the day at the beach. It's all wild and crazy- like me! 

And another thing- I love the Photoshop app on my iPhone and would love, love, love to get my Mac back. If only to be able to use real Photoshop again. I have the entire Adobe CS for Mac and I have a PC. Ugh. :/ I played around with colors and effect a bit for these jeans and tee. This is what I came up with. Whatcha think?

 

Comments

Popular Posts