Good Morning Sun!

Today I decided to wear the brightest yellow tee I own... and that's what I got when I walked in the office. "Good morning Sun!" It was funny. And I bounced through the day as the bright yellow spot in the office. I couldn't be missed. That was my point. I woke up in a very happy mood and my shirt and my multi-colored super bright necklace fit my mood. Some lady tried to rain on my parade (and she kinda did for about five minutes) but all in all it was a fabulous day. I even got to eat loads of yummy chocolates!

One of my bosses told me he could see me from across the floor. Way across the floor. We have a pretty open floor plan in our building , but I guess today I was hard to miss. And then my hair's all spiky. It's getting long. That's the only downfall to my fabulous rockstar hairdo- I need a cut about every 4-5 weeks. I'm pushing into five weeks now, so I look like I just rolled outta bed. Partly on purpose though. That's the style and that's what the stuff is called that I use in my hair. It's the shortsexyhair "slept in" creme. I love that stuff! Sometimes I use wax or putty. Putty is hardcore for when I don't want my hair to move at all. And then there's lots and lots and lots of hairspray! Oh note to self (you, not me) never touch my hair. And if you ever happen to see me first thing in the morning, or in the off chance that I'm extremely lazy and haven't done anything to my hair and I'm out in public (highly unlikely), I look just like Sonic the Hedgehog. Feel free to laugh at me. It's quite amusing.

So the jeans were Gap 1969 long & lean dark wash and I paired the whole outfit with my gray python print super high, pointy toe shoes. Why those shoes? I'm not sure. I haven't worn them in a while and they looked lonely in the closet. Plus black, tan, or brown would be too predictable. And I would never do that.

Of course by now y'all know I love my Photoshop app on my iPhone. And you really don't need to know what a yellow tee looks like right? So I played around a bit again.


Good morning sun!

Comments

Popular Posts